Tarzana, California

this company is a f*ckin joke.I've been with these muppets for over 7 year.My $25 plan slowly went up to $50 so I cancelled today.

I noticed they started my next month and charged me $50.I phoned to say I've cancelled please refund my money,they are now saying I cancelled on the day the next billing cycle started so I can still use the service for a whole month.I told them I've already ported my number to magic jack, so it looks like buyer beware.

After our conversation they then tried to sell me another plan,jeez they're thick as ***.

Vonage are a buch of f*ckin comedians except I'm not laughing.steer clear at all costs.No customer loyalty whatsoever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Plan.

Vonage Cons: No pro rated refunds.

Comments

Tarzana, California, United States #914746

I have now been contacted by Vonage saying they'll give me another years service for $180 + taxes.What part of I've ported my number don't they get.*** em,if they need my money so badly they can keep it.I now understand the exodus from Vonage to Magic Jack,they save $570 a year for the same call quality.