3.0

I've had Vonage since last summer. I was never able to plug the service into my wall jack to obtain service throughout the house - only to one phone connected directly to my router.

I spent hours on the phone with their technical service and the final excuse was always there is a problem with my phone wiring in my house (I would get a fast busy signal instead of a dial tone). It worked fine with the one phone leaving all other phones without (no phone upstairs for a possible problem in the night).

I just obtained a "wireless" connection from Verizon for $20 a month serving 5 phones. The service with the one phone was fine for sound quality and messages, etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Technical Support.

Comments

vonageert.us
Matawan, New Jersey, United States #1300096

Hello,

This is the Executive Response team for Vonage. We are sorry to hear about your complication with our equipment.

We will like the opportunity to work on this matter with you.

You can reach out to us on our Vonage Community in which one of our Executive Response team members will reach out to you directly in order to resolve your issue. Please visit our Vonage Community homepage: https://support.vonage.com/residential_community

Vonage ERT