My name is David Jones, i got scammed by 8557630455. these guys charge me $800 as microsoft support. i am 80yrs old. kindly check and stop these scammers. As these guys scamming people.

David Sarcastic

David

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Technical Support.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

What’s you being scammed have to do with vonage?

h.kitchener

Yes, you were a victim of a scam. The usual one begins with a phone call from some guy or gal with an Indian accent claiming that your computer is showing "errors" and for you to immediately go to your computer and they will help "fix" the errors, etc.

You end up allowing them to remotely control your machine and/or they want money to fix it for you. Microsoft has nothing to do with these guys.

Learn from this experience for later in life. And, of course hang up immediately on anyone trying to sell, fix or want you to donate money.