Pomfret Center, Connecticut

I called to cancel all my lines except 2 and it has been a horrible experience. The customer team was extremely rude to me when I wanted to see the possibility of a refund or prorated amount, when transferred to a superior he was also extremely rude and basically said that all they could do was credit my account (which I don't know if they did). It was escalated and when contacted by them they told me that the ticket said to cancel all lines (not true) and that someone from management will contact me...3 weeks later still waiting for management to call.

Comments

Hello,

If you need further assistance in this matter please contact us at 1-Vonage-HELP. We will be glad to assist you in this matter and resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Vonage ERT

vonageert.us

Hello,

As a company, we strive to deliver world class customer service. We apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience in relation to your account.

This is the Executive Response team for Vonage. We would like to assist in resolving this matter for you.

Please sent us a private message with some account information in order for us to proceed in resolving this matter for you.

Vonage ERT