1961 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA 22102, USA

Been with Vonage for 12Y plus and now as other cheaper options are available i thought i would cancelling the service and had the most horrible experience.

My billing cycle is on the 10th of every month and not sure whether i pay at the beginning or at the end of the cycle. As today is the 10th I call to cancel and the person at the other end said i pay at the END of the cycle and i had to pay for the last cycle to cancel my service. she took the payment and transferred me over to the cancellation department.

Now the lady here says that my account is charged at the BEGINNING of the cycle and as I already paid for the next cycle/month this morning she will cancel on Jan 10. This is not what I was told by the lady who took my card number earlier and explained to her about this. She says that she can't do any thing and about it and there is no way I will get a refund as per their policies.

Now my question is why would i pay and then cancel the service at the same time and there is some miscommunication. I asked her to transfer over to some one else or to her supervisor to resolve and the really funny thing i here is that she is the manager of my account and there is no one else that i can talk to and a few minutes of back and forth she refuses to transfer to any one else and hangs up on me. This i never expected.

Then i immediately called and I get the same thing from another person (recorded her name this time, but wont be polite to air her name in public)...no refund as per policy and i cannot talk to any one else as she is my account manager.....(comeon how many account mangers will be there for one account?). After back and forth she said she will cancel and refund the money but i have to wait 3 to 5 days.......will see what will transpire.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Customer Care.

Comments