Collegeville, Pennsylvania

I paid $18 for equipment thinking I might try Vonage. I Received equipment and never activated it. Assuming that since I didn't activate there would be not charge.

Wrong. I was never given a Vonage account so never got any notification that Vonage was charging me for a monthly service I never got. Also increased the "minimum " payment every few months.

Called to complain that this happened and they said. ..Sorry but we can only give you two months back refund and that "I should file a complaint with my credit card company"

When I did that the credit card company told me that once I accepted that two months from vonage I had "settled" with Vonage and therefore the credit card company could not win a dispute.

It is obvious now that Vonage plays a lot of games. Don't sign up for this fraudulent company

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

By reading your complaint, I believe you are not a responsible person. You always blame other companies to take your responsibility.

But don't have guts to take your own responsibility.

I have solution for your scenario ... The day you start taking your responsibility fraud won't occur.