Abingdon, Maryland

I called Vonage today to sign up for the $9.99 special, sure, what a crock!! The woman who answered the phone (from another country) refused to let me ask any questions & continued to talk over me.

I had to start yelling over her to get her to answer my questions & to stop reading her lines. The special is $9.99 plus taxes and fees, which total approximately $17 or more a month, you also have to pay for the equipment, have it shipped & install it yourself (but she assured us not to worry it comes with an instruction booklet), you won't get the $50 gift card unless you ask for it (then I doubt you will get it at all), they will continue to pressure you every 2 minutes to sign up today!! & then they get annoyed by questions, because they can't or don't want to answer them. Seriously high pressure sales people.

I had an easier time buying a car over the internet. She was so rude, that I finally told her I am not signing up today because I could not get the information I needed & had to hang up on her because she would not stop talking!!! She kept calling me back from an unknown number 3 times in a row; I had to turn my phone off; she then left voice mail messages.

Don't call them you will regret it, most obnoxious, annoying, demanding sales person I have ever dealt with in my life; sticking with my Consumer Cellular plan, they are in America and are actually very polite and great to deal with. Trust me Vonage is definitely not worth the trouble; do yourself a favor and shop around for cheaper cell phone rates instead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Service.

Reason of review: rude, obnoxious, horrible sales person.

I didn't like: Customer service, Reps not answering my questions.

Comments