Signup for 1 year contract with $300 dollar gift card from resturants.com. At the time of signup, I was told that I would be receiving gift card from resturants.com after retaining 3 months of service.

After four months of service the gift card never arrived, I contacted Vonage and they told me it was showing on your file and you need to contact resturants.com. I ended up calling resturants.com and as expected they told me to contact Vonage. I was become bouncy ball between them for next few months. At the end on my 7 month of bizarre service, I have to literally convince Vonage to cancel my service by paying early termination fee.

Now I have learn my lessons and will be staying away with Vonage scams.

I would definitely recommend to watch out when signing up with Vonage service.

Comments

Holmdel Township, New Jersey, United States #888492

Hello,

I represent Vonage and we would like to look into the situation to help resolve your issue. I would like to help further and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you in person. Please email feedback@vonage.com with your name and contact number and we will be in touch.