Update by user Sep 16, 2013

Technical support (when you need it) begins at the lowest level with people of the lowest intellect and, in live chat, be prepared for very long pauses while the support staff looks up your words in a dictionary then have a meeting to discuss what to say to you. .

Not happy with my results and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2013

For over a year I've continued paying for two accounts, my wife's and my own. Neither connected with no calls placed.

I first canceled my wife's account and was informed that the account was paid in full.

I then decided to discontinue my own account when I was told that I could have all the features of my current plan but my payment would be reduced to $9.99 per month.

I was placed on hold and soon disconnected which forced me to place another call and the long wait in the ***.

When I was finally able to speak to a representative I was informed that the changes had been made.

I began receiving email regarding the cancelation of my wife's account followed by changes made to my own account.

Today I found that my account had been placed under my wife's name, my caller Id was screwed up my contact number was changed to her cell number!

Oh and that $9.99 turned into $17.84! Huh??? No "Truth in Advertising" practiced here!

Just like the shipping/handling charges added to the cost of those fantastic offers on TV!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Plan.

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #707299

what a billing mess!!! if you dont want to have headaches, better not be dealing with Vonage