Nashville, Tennessee

Been trying to cancell account for aprox 3 yrs and Havent used the service of vonage for the same amount of time..Since i dont know the alternate phone number which was giving out by an ex girlfriend and the account is in her name vonage say they cant cancell the account... but vonage seems to have no problem for over the last 3 yrs taking the payment out of my checking account without me being on the account...I have done several stop payments but to no avail...To me that is robbery...next step is to cancell account and seek legal advice or contact the better buisness bureau..Be carefull who you give your checking account to...

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Service.

Comments

Report them to the BBB in your area, they need to be exposed, also to the FCC. Close your account and open a new one.

Check with an attorney, maybe legal aid in your city can help you out.

Keep all your records, communications, etc. Lastly, you can sue them in Small Claims, it's easy, and I bet you they will not show up for the hearing.