Maybe I can type better this time.Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016.

Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into his body. If I ever come in contact with this ***, he will pay dearly for breeding and selling dogs that are sick and suffer their entire lives. I don't doubt he produces dogs that are fine, but there are so many complaints of dogs with digestive problems and yet he continues to lie and cheat people that buy into the *** of his many accomplishments.

Totally dishonest and could care less that he produces dogs that suffer.Animal cruelty!

Review about: Dog Breeder.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Von Wilhendorf?

Comments

Newington, Connecticut, United States #1265174

I too also had a dog that had liver problems and had to put down at 3 years of age.he was also a son of tj.what was the mothers name just curious if same litter. I would never trust jihn again. I believe he knew something was wrong when I purchased the dog.