Vom Pfister Haus Kennels - Review about German Shepherd Puppy from Bonaire, Georgia

1 of 1 Vom Pfister Haus Kennels reviews

Robin Rogers (Jennifer) of 220 hickory street brooksville Florida breeds german shepherds under the kennel named "Vom Pfister Haus" kennels. I found her add on pet finder for a male, dark sable pick of the litter german shepherd. The pup was listed for 1200 dollars and the deal went smoothly.

After months went by my pure bred dog didn't look so pure. I sent photos to her and videos and she agreed that my dog and all the others in this litter (11 total- $1000-$1200) we sired by her Australian shepherd "copper" instead of the said sire "Brock" who resides in North Carolina with his owner.

She sent a DNA kit for my dog and said she had both suspected sires on file with the AKC. Months go by and no response from Mrs Rogers. She said she would make this right. She offered another pup from an upcoming liter as a replacement for my mix breed. I requested that she refund my money instead. She became irritated at my request and is no longer able to be contacted. Her Claim that Brock and coppers DNA samples were on file became a twisted series of lies and beating around the bush.

This is the reason for my negative review of her and her business of breeding pure bred german shepherds from supposed working lines and show lines.

I highly suggest staying away from her and her dogs as they are not pure bred.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Vom Pfister Haus Kennels reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 29, 2015 #1071003

We see this alot. Next time you might want to do a little reseach. Another back yard breeder in Brooksville, Fl.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vom Pfister Haus Kennels.
Filing a new complaint about
×