Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.2

Updated by user Sep 18, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement.

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2022

I had side runner panels installed on my Volvo XC90 by the dealership Volvo West Island. Immediately within the first 3 months they were covered in rust.

I returned to the dealer and they said that they would buff it out and that would resolve the issue.

Unfortunately just a couple of months after that, they rusted again. The dealer opted to try and buff it again rather than replace them and again a couple of months later they rusted.

Now they are saying that they are not under warranty when in fact they should have replaced them immediately when we first complained.

These were not cheap at $2000 and should not have rusted after just a couple of months.

We are very disappointed in both the dealership and in Volvo Canada for providing a substandard product and not standing behind what they sell.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase any add-ons from them.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Replacement or refund .

Location: Pointe-Claire, Quebec

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Volvo West Island Reviews