Volusion Web Hosting Review from Huntington Beach, California
IT'S A TRAP
The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart recovery like soundest.com that integrate with Shopify for $24.95 a month.But unfortunately volusion for $1000 a month through rejoiner.com partner. And i want another feature for buyers to leave reviews for the products they purchased and that feature will cost another $1,000 a month through rejoiner as well. For both features that I need I have to spend $24,000 every year while we could be paying less than $100.And Unfortunately they don't allow a third party software Developers integrate with their World War 2 template.They will make it nearly impossible to grow when you want to unless if you let them and their partners rob you first. They make you trust them, you work hard on building your store and improving your ranking and do a lot of marketing and that's of course extremely costly, then when you try to grow and expand you will feel that you are very limited unless if you pay nearly 90x times for similar features that Shopify offers through their partners.
And the problem if you want to migrate the Shopify template the possibility that you will lose your SEO ranking is very high. That's how they get you and make 50x times more money than the plan they started you with.
Sorry and I hate to say that but it's a very bad experience to feel trapped Unlimited unless you agree to get robbed.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Page load speed
- Extremely limited
- All the hidden fees
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am not going to waste time talking about how much of a fraud Damien "Dhalli" Halliburton is. Those who decide to hire him, associate with or do business with..."
- "Business Pro Designs contacted me with regard to making my website user friendly for Notepads, Android phones and in general, Smart Phone capable. They even went so far as to..."
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier. I've spent hours on the support hotline. I had two trouble..."
- "All around worst haircut I've ever received in my entire life and I ordered the mvp which I didn't get instead she wrote down triple play and I told her..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."