Volusion - Review in Web design category from Huntington Beach, California
IT'S A TRAP
The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart recovery like soundest.com that integrate with Shopify for $24.95 a month.But unfortunately volusion for $1000 a month through rejoiner.com partner. And i want another feature for buyers to leave reviews for the products they purchased and that feature will cost another $1,000 a month through rejoiner as well. For both features that I need I have to spend $24,000 every year while we could be paying less than $100.And Unfortunately they don't allow a third party software Developers integrate with their World War 2 template.They will make it nearly impossible to grow when you want to unless if you let them and their partners rob you first. They make you trust them, you work hard on building your store and improving your ranking and do a lot of marketing and that's of course extremely costly, then when you try to grow and expand you will feel that you are very limited unless if you pay nearly 90x times for similar features that Shopify offers through their partners.
And the problem if you want to migrate the Shopify template the possibility that you will lose your SEO ranking is very high. That's how they get you and make 50x times more money than the plan they started you with.
Sorry and I hate to say that but it's a very bad experience to feel trapped Unlimited unless you agree to get robbed.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Page load speed
- Extremely limited
- All the hidden fees
- Product or service
- Volusion Unlimited Plan
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- "I found Sitefix.us on Fiverr.com and inquired about a customer Shopify website build. They were very quick to reply and direct me off of Fiverr.com to their website where I..."
- "This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do..."
- "I ordered a cropped jacket from BikerClothingCompany.com last July 2014. They shipped it to the wrong address the 1st time. Then when I brought this to their attention they said..."
- "All around worst haircut I've ever received in my entire life and I ordered the mvp which I didn't get instead she wrote down triple play and I told her..."
- "This company has one phone number and no one will answer the number. If you have a problem with your card you cannot get help. My son wanted to buy a..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."