Volusion - Review in Web design category from Huntington Beach, California
IT'S A TRAP
The most expensive add-ons, we are currently looking to expand our business on the email marketing.So we need the pre submitted information capturing feature and abandoned cart recovery like soundest.com that integrate with Shopify for $24.95 a month.But unfortunately volusion for $1000 a month through rejoiner.com partner. And i want another feature for buyers to leave reviews for the products they purchased and that feature will cost another $1,000 a month through rejoiner as well. For both features that I need I have to spend $24,000 every year while we could be paying less than $100.And Unfortunately they don't allow a third party software Developers integrate with their World War 2 template.They will make it nearly impossible to grow when you want to unless if you let them and their partners rob you first. They make you trust them, you work hard on building your store and improving your ranking and do a lot of marketing and that's of course extremely costly, then when you try to grow and expand you will feel that you are very limited unless if you pay nearly 90x times for similar features that Shopify offers through their partners.
And the problem if you want to migrate the Shopify template the possibility that you will lose your SEO ranking is very high. That's how they get you and make 50x times more money than the plan they started you with.
Sorry and I hate to say that but it's a very bad experience to feel trapped Unlimited unless you agree to get robbed.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- Page load speed
- Extremely limited
- All the hidden fees
- Product or service
- Volusion Unlimited Plan
- Review category
- Web design
You May Also Like
- "I was little hesitant initially while signing up with Elagoon Digital but gave it a shot and it is turning out to be a fruitful decision. My contact with Robby..."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- "I had measurements taken and ordered the custom sized dress. I had plenty of time to spare so I figured the extra time it took to make the dress..."
- "I used this product and it caused an adverse reaction to my skin. I have used this product before, but have never gotten a bad reaction to this extent. It..."
- "Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier. I've spent hours on the support hotline. I had two trouble..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."