New Delhi, Delhi

They stole 2200 from me and took over 4-5 months to complete a site (still uncompleted) they said should take 4-5 weeks.I was a total *** for trusting them do not make the same mistake.

They made excuse after excuse until they got the last payment. After the owners Deepak and Manjol got the final payment, they completely walked away from the project and cut communications. Beware, i seriously doubt they are actually certified in webdesign as their work is horrible.

The worst part is that i was never rude or showed any signs of being upset until after the launch 5 months later and the website still didn't function.They don't care...i hope for his sake, karma isn't real.

Review about: Web Design.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vocso Web Design?

Submit review

Comments

Deb
Keswick, Ontario, Canada #814576

hmmmmmm.was just getting ready to use them, now you have me thinking.

where you from.

can you be more specific with details.what did they fail to do

Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more