Vocso Web Design Co. Is a scam (run away)
They stole 2200 from me and took over 4-5 months to complete a site (still uncompleted) they said should take 4-5 weeks.I was a total *** for trusting them do not make the same mistake.
They made excuse after excuse until they got the last payment. After the owners Deepak and Manjol got the final payment, they completely walked away from the project and cut communications. Beware, i seriously doubt they are actually certified in webdesign as their work is horrible.
The worst part is that i was never rude or showed any signs of being upset until after the launch 5 months later and the website still didn't function.They don't care...i hope for his sake, karma isn't real.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Web Design
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "I bought a TV BOX for Miracast function, It was confirmed twice with the company, whether the products supports miracast, and was told that it supports miracast and already written..."
- " In Sep12, while searching online, i came across Indiagetonline ad, which offered free website and hosting with a .in name for a year. I checked it out, and it was..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."