Milwaukee, Wisconsin

They claim to help people who have gotten into trouble with time share debt. Mostly they are made up off past Wyndham resort sales people ...ergo the sleezy tactics. We delt with three different people all the way up to Steve Cox, head of Sales, who was very understanding about our frustration and would see to it that everything was taken care of. After that he never picked up on a call and never returned messages.

They took a great deal of money from us and did nothing as far as getting us out of the hole with Wyndham. The process was to take two to three months (this was 6 months ago).

My advice ...... NEVER get into timeshares to begin with, but never deal with VO Group. None of these people have a concience.

Review about: Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vo Group?

Comments

Blanche
Los Angeles, California, United States #760232

Can anyone tell me what is really going on with the Vo Group!They did help me in getting rid off my time share.

The problem I have is that I can only booked for one placed.Is Vo Group a Fraud company?

sunny 644

Federal trial in Camden Court on 7/22/13.The owners Adam and Ashley Lacerda are being charged with mail and wire fraud AND money laundering to the tune of $3 MILLION.

Allegedly used the money scammed for personal use including pool for their house, expensive cars and much more. Read all about it at Justice Department.

The feds are after them big time.DO NOT give them any money!

Dan

They are still calling. I have had calls every single week from them.

John Doe

And just to warn everyone else out there.DO NOT deal with ROResolutions.

They are the same people from the VO GROUP! The guy who owns it is the same guy who worked for VO and Wyndham.

He was also arrested.They are based in Nashville, TN.

harry james

This is harry james and i want to clarify that I was coerced into making the statment I maade because that was the only way I could get some of my money back. I am glad these people have been arrested and indicted and hope justice is served for everyone who has been frauded, including me.9

don

have been contacted by vo group and thanks to the news article about fraud and arrests. was ready to send money but thanks to this inof did not do it.

***cerned

They all have been arrested today

W5QW4TRV

Inc.com - Aug 24, 2010

Who's Talking about Your Company Online?

·CBS MoneyWatch - Aug 23, 2010

Tax Lady Roni Deutch Sued for "Heartless Scheme"

·ABC 7 News - July 30, 2010

Checking Out Your Dentist.

·MSNBC - Red Tape - June 8, 2010

Online whining: Does it really work?

·New York Times - June 7, 2010

Tips for Searching for Complaints Online

Our Blog

Our White Papers

We Recommend

dsfSERW43

Timeshare Cancellation Learn How to Cancel Your Timeshare. Free Consultations. Call us Today! www.FinnLawGroup.com/TakeAction

Want To Cancel Timeshare? If You Were Misled By Sales Reps, We Can Help. Free Consultation. www.Timeshare-Answers.com

Get Out Of Your Timeshare Don't pay another maintenance fee We have a guaranteed exit program. GiveBackTimeshare.com

Be Timeshare Free Today Legally cancel timeshare contract. Stop paying maintenance fees. www.Resorts-llc.com

aga regrg

Topics of the Moment

Element Tv Briggs And Stratton Bike Bandit I Work For Orkin Lazy Boy Charter Communications Mathis Brothers Furniture Us Bank Charter Fitness Adultfriendfinder William Behrndt Georgia Moneypak Lenovo Wayne Homes Reviews Jackson Hewitt The Youthful Body Reviews Bobber Motorcycle Reviews Auto Zone Employee Shirts Netflix Review Zaken Corporation Mastercuts Dress Code Mary Kay Ocwen Drive Medical *** Way Freight