New Bern, North Carolina

I ordered an inflatable tandem kayak and received it the Thursday before Memorial day (a day early!).Once we got the inflating figured out, we realized the inflatable seats would not offer the support my husband needs.

Related: VM Innovations - Worst customer service experience ever

I deflated it, packed it all back up and started the return procedure this morning (Tuesday/they were closed for the holiday). I spoke to Quinton originally who was a super nice guy, offering as much as he could to help me get this thing returned as easily as possible. I got the paperwork via email, set out with a 38 pound box to ship it back to NE only to find out shipping would be a third of the cost of the kayak. :( I called the company back and spoke to Matt, telling him my dilemma when he offered to send me the return shipping label their cost (retail company gets much better rate) and deduct that from the refund.

I jumped on that, then was told it would be even cheaper bc of a fee that would be waived with shipping!

These two gentlemen have been beyond nice and helpful, I will definitely shop with them again.Thank you Quinton and Matt!

I liked: Being treated well by cs, Fast shipping, Price, Matt and quinton in cs were great, Easily reached for help returning.

I didn't like: That the kayak could not work for us.

5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with VM Innovations?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.