VM Innovations - Nothing but good things to say

23 of 56 VM Innovations reviews

I ordered an inflatable tandem kayak and received it the Thursday before Memorial day (a day early!).Once we got the inflating figured out, we realized the inflatable seats would not offer the support my husband needs.

I deflated it, packed it all back up and started the return procedure this morning (Tuesday/they were closed for the holiday). I spoke to Quinton originally who was a super nice guy, offering as much as he could to help me get this thing returned as easily as possible. I got the paperwork via email, set out with a 38 pound box to ship it back to NE only to find out shipping would be a third of the cost of the kayak. :( I called the company back and spoke to Matt, telling him my dilemma when he offered to send me the return shipping label their cost (retail company gets much better rate) and deduct that from the refund.

I jumped on that, then was told it would be even cheaper bc of a fee that would be waived with shipping!

These two gentlemen have been beyond nice and helpful, I will definitely shop with them again.Thank you Quinton and Matt!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Being treated well by cs
    • Fast shipping
    • Price
    • Matt and quinton in cs were great
    • Easily reached for help returning
  • What I disliked
    • That the kayak could not work for us

Reason of review:
Good customer service
Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #857313

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with VM Innovations? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 56 VM Innovations reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.