Vizio customer service is lacking

23 of 257 Vizio reviews

Update added by user Oct 25, 2016

I have finaly received my TV.Had to take a day off of work in order to receive it this time.

In all fairness to Vizio it seems to be UPS lacking in ability more so than Vizio so i take some of what I said back about Vizio's customer service being so lacking.

My escalation manager ended up very apologetic and did a good job.UPS could probably take a lesson from him as they are half-wits.

This is now resolved.

Update added by user Oct 21, 2016

I have requested my money back as they cant figure out how to resolve my case.

Update added by user Oct 20, 2016

Today I was supposed to receive my replacement TV and it was not delivered nor was the old TV picked up. We are coming up on a month now.

Update added by user Oct 17, 2016

It is now almost a month into the purchase and UPS has not picked up my damaged Vizio TV, nor have I been given a tracking number for the supposed replacement TV.The support has not acknowledged my last two attempts via email.

I will say that there is a problem with Vizio support to resolve damaged merchandise.I will update this once I hear back from them...if I hear back from them.

Update added by user Oct 10, 2016

Case has been escalated and they are sending me a new TV. I will leave the case open till i receive the new TV and confirm that it is ok.

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2016

I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV.It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged.

I sent the pictures as requested and they are investigating this rather than doing what is right and just sending me a label to ship it back and sending me another equal to or better TV, then investigating the matter. The exact same brand new TV would be great.

Just do the right thing Vizio and take care of the customer rather than making them wait.I will probably never ever buy another Vizio ever again and suggest to all to not buy Vizio as there service is lacking.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
E55U D2
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #932664

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vizio? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 257 Vizio reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.