New York City, New York

I made a purchase of 30 websites through my Paypal account which is linked to my bank account. The websites were purchased for $1,497.00 from a merchant called Vivid Vision Marketing, through a website called bestseosites.com. Shortly after I paid, the merchant asked me to verify my Paypal email address that I used to make the purchase so that I could gain access to their membership site, which I gave to them. I found their Members' Area to be very bare and very unprofessional in appearance and set up.

A few hours after that, I received a phishing email, supposedly from Paypal prompting me to access my Paypal Account by giving my login email and password. This raised my suspicion, and I called Paypal the next day about it, and they confirmed that it was not from them, and that it was indeed a phishing email. I then forwarded it to Paypal's Fraud Dept. as requested.

I suspected that the incidents may have been related and I became wary of Vivid Vision Marketing. After doing some research online about the company and the names provided on their website, bestseosites.com, I could not find anything that indicated that this was a valid and legitimate company or that the names provided on the website (Lance Bowlin and Jim Weston) were reputable or even real people.

Just 2 days after the initial purchase, I contacted Paypal again to try to cancel the order and get a refund. At the representative's instruction, a dispute was opened up by me against Vivid Vision Marketing for that transaction. On that same day I sent the first of 3 emails to Vivid Vision clearly stating that I wanted to cancel the transaction and get a refund. They simply responded each time telling me to continue the transaction and not to cancel, thereby ignoring my request.

Paypal eventually responded to me that they were denying my claim, because my purchase of websites is an intangible purchase, and that their Purchase Protection Plan only covers physical items. I called and spoke with a supervisor who instructed me to speak to Vivid Vision directly to request a refund, and to file a claim with my bank, which Paypal apparently has different rules for claims filed by banks than from customers.

I called Vivid Vision Marketing at 1 (718) 285-6144 and spoke with a man who said his name was Selman Hassan, who after being notified that Paypal closed the dispute against him, was very rude, abrasive, and while yelling at me, clearly stated that he would not give me any refund. He proceeded to call me a "scammer". When I asked him how is it possible that I am the "scammer" when he has my $1,497, with no services performed, and with no intention of giving me the refund, and he eventually hung up the phone on me.

These encounters by email and telephone in my opinion confirms my suspicion of the fraudulent nature of this company and it's principals, that they never intended to give a refund, and that they may have even attempted to get additional information from me to access my Paypal account and steal even more money from me.

Review about: Bestseosites Com Website Creation Internet Marketi.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1497
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vivid Vision Marketing?

Comments

saby

guys does anyone know a LAWYER IS USA so we can SUE THIS COMPANY FOR DAMAGES & AGONY & FRAUD

pls email me or mesage me on this forum im intrested to hire a lawyer & we ALL CAN PAY HIS FEES & FILE A NOTICE TO THIS COMPANY

sam

GUYS GOT EMAIL FROM PAYPAL CONTACT THEM FOR GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY

In addition, please feel free to contact PayPal’s Executive Escalations Department at executiveoffice@paypal.com

mikedone
to sam London, London, United Kingdom #808202

Hi Sam.Paypal say they only refund on physical products.

Did you actually get them to refund on a digital product?

I ask because I paid $797 in Jan 2014 for a product which I then cancelled because of rubbish customer service from an outfit calling itself Kindle Profit Center.I've been going in circles chasing my refund ever since

Cheers

Mike

sam

Avoid using PayPal's automated email submission center -- that email goes straight to New Delhi, India where you will get a prompt reply back that has nothing to do with what you asked in the first place. For faster results, email the following departments (where people with decision making authority can help you):

shahenshah

DEAR ALL

CHECK THIS PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESSES AT http://www.screw-paypal.com/paypal_contact_information.html

PayPal Email Addresses

Avoid using PayPal's automated email submission center -- that email goes straight where you will get a prompt reply back that has nothing to do with what you asked in the first place. For faster results, email the following departments (where people with decision making authority can help you):

moldenburg@paypal.com (Michael Moldenburg, Paypal Complaints)

sthompson@paypal.com (Scott Thompson, PayPal President)

mhentges@paypal.com (Mary Hentges, CFO PayPal)

crme@paypal.com (PayPal Office of Executive Escalations)

mvergara@paypal.com (Mike Vergara, Senior Director Accounts Protection)

cwong@paypal.com (Catherine Wong, Senior Product Manager Merchant Services)

mbarrett@paypal.com (Michael Barrett, Chief Information Security Officer)

executiveoffice@paypal.com

webform@paypal.com

service@paypal.com (Unmonitored)

spoof@paypal.com

aup@paypal.com

press@paypal.com (Let public relations know you are filing complaints)

apires@paypal.com (Amanda Pires -- Media Relations...

pending_reversal@paypal.com

global2@paypal.com

intl@paypal.com

ppe_courtesycredit@paypal.com

Email Tip: Send your problem to EVERY PayPal email address that you can find, not just one. That way you have different people and different departments dealing with your problem.

sam

yes we should all get together & file a suit against this company

anybody KNOW ANY GOOD LAWYER IN USA who can infomr the law enforsers of fraud department in USA & get us money back plus mental agony charges

vagonlee
Athens, Attica, Greece #730492

hello !!guys!!

My name is Evan,and Im from Greece!! i was scammed too from best seo sites,I lost 1200$,its already the 5th month...and i cant claim my money back!!!the thing is...Ok they stole our money,......but what can we do all together here,as we all was scammed.....to save other poor people!!!any suggestion????

I was thinking...to report them ..and all there scam sites ,to the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE...for internet fraud!!!yes i know..I leave in Europe...but since they r in USA..i think the US government can do more!!!!

what do u think???

please inform me..any one to email...vagonlee@gmail.com.......because I think this people need real punishment..because what they did to us!!!

kakdi

I HIRED A LEGAL CONSULTANT & GOT MY MONEY BACK HE FILLED A DSPUTE FORM WITH CREDIT CARD COMPANY ON MY BEHALF & THANKS A LOT GOT MY 497$

had to pay 100$ to consultant as consultant fees but atleast got my money back from these scammers

lOVE you kevin(my consultant) & thank you

anybody if intrested can email him directly on

kevin@mccleaninc.com

James

Those people are real spammers and they are running the following projects to steal your money!

Please BEWARE of them all - Stay away and report those sites whenever you can!

randei
Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands #715784

I have also been scammed. Let's see if we can stop them together and get our money back. Email me at randeivisser@gmail.com.