Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company.
TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle.
First: The price you see is not for the qty that they have listed next it. It is per ticket. So that $48 qty of 4 shown is actually $192.
But even if that were the case that is still not the price that they charge you. Because each ticket has a $12 service fee and then there is a shipping price for tickets that they send you via e-mail.
And that shipping is another $12.
End cost for this : $253.3
There are no refunds - unless the event is cancelled. But there is the delightfully convenient opportunity to put this burden onto the next person who mistakenly trusts the site.
Don't bother contacting support they copy paste the following statement along with the break down of how you as a user failed to understand their scam.
"Unfortunately we cannot cancel your order. Once an order is placed, we enter into a legally binding contract to purchase those tickets from the seller on your behalf. If you no longer wish to attend the event, you are certainly able to sell them. If you can't sell them outright, I suggest listing them on our site (http://www.vividseats.com/sell/overview.html) or any other site where you can sell tickets.
Thank you so much for contacting us. Have a nice day!"
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Customer service reps managers attitude
- Yesterday software
- Way this company lies
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Event Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased three tickets for Guys & Dolls in Boston on March 26th for the April 16th show. At the show, I realized that tickets were available online for the..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "These guys locked my account because they said my IP Address was linked to several fraudulent accounts... which if you don't know... you CAN'T control it comes from your internet..."
- "I had a disheartening experience at the Groton, CT location in Super Stop and Shop. I asked for no ice in my grande iced tea and ice on the side...."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."