Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company.
TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle.
First: The price you see is not for the qty that they have listed next it. It is per ticket. So that $48 qty of 4 shown is actually $192.
But even if that were the case that is still not the price that they charge you. Because each ticket has a $12 service fee and then there is a shipping price for tickets that they send you via e-mail.
And that shipping is another $12.
End cost for this : $253.3
There are no refunds - unless the event is cancelled. But there is the delightfully convenient opportunity to put this burden onto the next person who mistakenly trusts the site.
Don't bother contacting support they copy paste the following statement along with the break down of how you as a user failed to understand their scam.
"Unfortunately we cannot cancel your order. Once an order is placed, we enter into a legally binding contract to purchase those tickets from the seller on your behalf. If you no longer wish to attend the event, you are certainly able to sell them. If you can't sell them outright, I suggest listing them on our site (http://www.vividseats.com/sell/overview.html) or any other site where you can sell tickets.
Thank you so much for contacting us. Have a nice day!"
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Customer service reps managers attitude
- Yesterday software
- Way this company lies
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Event Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I got banned for nothing no *** I need a ticket to get in banned email firstname.lastname@example.org can u help me plz if u can thx p p p..."
- "WARNING SELLERS!!! CHECK YOUR STUBHUB INVENTORY EVERYDAY EVEN THOUGH YOU PAY STUBHUB TO DO THAT JOB FOR YOU. Stubhub Rule: Completing your sales. As soon as your tickets sell, we'll..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "Serta Perfect Sleeper Davis is the WORST MATTRESS EVER! I am beyond disappointed. Incredible sagging in the middle less than 3 months after buying. It's been 8 months now and..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."