Vivid Seats Refused to Remove Fraudulent Account

453 of 630 Vivid Seats reviews

I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats.(I have attached a copy of the bill--the charge is on page 2.) I called Vivid Seats to ask for any information they had about the fraudulent charges--for instance, what city they were made from, and what email address the perpetrator used.

Vivid Seats insisted that I had indeed bought the tickets myself, and I could not convince them otherwise. I asked them to delete the fraudulent Vivid Seats account that the perpetrator had registered in my name, and to my shock, the manager at Vivid Seats refused.

I posted a negative review on another website, and Vivid Seats had it taken down, claiming that I was never one of their customers.Apparently, I'm only their customer when it suits them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Poor customer service

Reason of review:
Account security issue
Preferred solution:
The company should delete the fraudulent account used to purchase goods in my name
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vivid Seats Concert Tickets
Review category
Tickets
review #682345 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vivid Seats? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
453 of 630 Vivid Seats reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Zigs96

Aug 31, 2015 #1027627

They are the worst! Best of luck to you--I would definitely contact the Better Business Bureau or State's attorney offive. THat's what we will be doing. THis is the worst company I've ever had to deal with.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vivid Seats.
Filing a new complaint about
×