Hazlet, New Jersey

Hi,

I have to just write an email about my experience with order number: 2 Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 MLB Playoffs. The whole process was just completely beyond frustrating. While I do appreciate that Vivid Seats refunded my shipping cost after several of my complaints after having been miscommunicated and misinformed about the status of my tickets from their customer service reps, much to my dismay when I just opened my envelope for the tickets that had finally been delivered to me, I was expecting to see actual tickets to the game; well I was absolutely shocked to see the tickets, were just printable tickets, one that were printed out on the computer!!! Not only were there so much headaches with this order (I was told something different every time that I chatted with them; original order delayed a day, then next day they told me it was being sent out and wasn't, then told me that it hadnt been sent out because they were printing out the tickets and need the playoff winner's name on the ticket), but to not even have actual tickets to this event---I am just utterly disappointed and disgusted. I even had asked them to have a manager call me because I asked for my shipping fee to be returned since I wasn't going to get my tickets until the day of the event at my hotel, and they said they would have one call me; one never did, I had to reach out AGAIN and then make a call to speak to one. Somehow, miraculously the tickets arrived at my house today, despite them telling me they would arrive at my hotel-they obviously had no idea where they were!

I cannot believe that they wouldn’t screen a seller or ask them if the tickets were actual printed tickets (which I was told I was getting, hence the reason I was told there was a 'delay' in the shipment), or if they were printable tickets.

To think I was going to be charged $25 to have printable tickets mailed to me---how appalling!!!

Lesson learned for me for sure on this one! I hope my review will help save others future headaches!!! Stub Hub for sure the next time, never had a problem with them!

Margarita

Review about: Vivid Seats Chicago Club Playoff Tickets.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vivid Seats?

Submit review

Comments

Hahaha dos you pay for tickets?We're those tickets delivered to you?

We're you able to get into the event with those tickets? What difference would it have been if they were shaped or printed differently?

Are you aware that most tickets are distributed by the venue that way?Stop being *** and realize they did everything you paid for them to do.