Vivid Seats Chicago Club Playoff Tickets---Save yourself and buy with Stub Hub!
I have to just write an email about my experience with order number: 2 Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 MLB Playoffs. The whole process was just completely beyond frustrating. While I do appreciate that Vivid Seats refunded my shipping cost after several of my complaints after having been miscommunicated and misinformed about the status of my tickets from their customer service reps, much to my dismay when I just opened my envelope for the tickets that had finally been delivered to me, I was expecting to see actual tickets to the game; well I was absolutely shocked to see the tickets, were just printable tickets, one that were printed out on the computer!!! Not only were there so much headaches with this order (I was told something different every time that I chatted with them; original order delayed a day, then next day they told me it was being sent out and wasn't, then told me that it hadnt been sent out because they were printing out the tickets and need the playoff winner's name on the ticket), but to not even have actual tickets to this event---I am just utterly disappointed and disgusted. I even had asked them to have a manager call me because I asked for my shipping fee to be returned since I wasn't going to get my tickets until the day of the event at my hotel, and they said they would have one call me; one never did, I had to reach out AGAIN and then make a call to speak to one. Somehow, miraculously the tickets arrived at my house today, despite them telling me they would arrive at my hotel-they obviously had no idea where they were!
I cannot believe that they wouldn’t screen a seller or ask them if the tickets were actual printed tickets (which I was told I was getting, hence the reason I was told there was a 'delay' in the shipment), or if they were printable tickets.
To think I was going to be charged $25 to have printable tickets mailed to me---how appalling!!!
Lesson learned for me for sure on this one! I hope my review will help save others future headaches!!! Stub Hub for sure the next time, never had a problem with them!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished. I immediately pointed out the error but..."
- "I purchased three tickets for Guys & Dolls in Boston on March 26th for the April 16th show. At the show, I realized that tickets were available online for the..."
- "I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent. The box office stamped Void on the tickets. Also,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "This site is allowing internet trolls to post phony reviews attacking another site, and innocent people by their usernames. These trolls were banned from that site for harassing and bullying..."