Vivid Seats Big Blue Madness Sport Ticket Review from Reynoldsburg, Ohio
I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get him tickets to the BBM for his birthday, I purchased 2 tickets at $155 each an plus taxes totaling $412, soon after purchasing these tickets I learned that they were in fact FREE all had to be paid were 5 dollars in fees!!!I emailed vivid seats an they pretty much told me oh well, that they back their sellers 100%!!
Can anyone help me, I want my money back!!An can this be legal to sale tickets in excess face value?!?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats...."
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished. I immediately pointed out the error but..."
- "It is Saturday febuary 7th 7pm an it's not really busy here at all, it's just me an my wife an son so our order wasn't big at all! We've..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."