Vivid Seats Big Blue Madness Sport Ticket Review from Reynoldsburg, Ohio
I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get him tickets to the BBM for his birthday, I purchased 2 tickets at $155 each an plus taxes totaling $412, soon after purchasing these tickets I learned that they were in fact FREE all had to be paid were 5 dollars in fees!!!I emailed vivid seats an they pretty much told me oh well, that they back their sellers 100%!!
Can anyone help me, I want my money back!!An can this be legal to sale tickets in excess face value?!?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out,..."
- "This company is a total scam .. I went online & the tickets showed 4 for $136 each .. I agreed to this when it charged my credit card it..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "I ordered a Medium Brown San Mateo Sideboard Hutch Pecan Veneer Finish Price: $584.63 Sold by 1 Stop Electronics Center, Inc., however I had a sneaky suspicion and wanted to..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "It is Saturday febuary 7th 7pm an it's not really busy here at all, it's just me an my wife an son so our order wasn't big at all! We've..."
- "I ordered two sets of Magic Tracks directly from the site for a total of $32.97. They came after Christmas and my 3 nephews were really excited to finally get..."
- "I purchased the accelerated consulting program in hopes to get a client within 42 days! I did not, so I requested a refund because per their garauntee, I would recieve..."