Vivid Seats Big Blue Madness Sport Ticket Review from Reynoldsburg, Ohio
I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get him tickets to the BBM for his birthday, I purchased 2 tickets at $155 each an plus taxes totaling $412, soon after purchasing these tickets I learned that they were in fact FREE all had to be paid were 5 dollars in fees!!!I emailed vivid seats an they pretty much told me oh well, that they back their sellers 100%!!
Can anyone help me, I want my money back!!An can this be legal to sale tickets in excess face value?!?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "Wanted to purchase tickets for Andrea Bocelli in Las Vegas, Nevada - the concert is NOT sold out. I normally go with Ticketmaster.com and print out E-tickets but this time..."
- "Bought two tickets on October 29, 2016 for the Adele concert in the amount of 724 dollars. Make the 5 hour drive to Atlanta to see her and our..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "It is Saturday febuary 7th 7pm an it's not really busy here at all, it's just me an my wife an son so our order wasn't big at all! We've..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."