Vivid Seats - This website charged me a $137 service fee for a $75 ticket
I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket.I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100.
I close the deal, expecting to pay that amount plus $30 in service fees. What ended up happening was that the company charged me an $137 service fee for a $75 ticket. I feel so used and am trying to get my money back because this is absurd.
I wish I would have been warned that the service fee is the price of another ticket before completing my transaction here.Please do not buy your tickets from here!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Felt ripped off
- This company
- Misrepesentation of sale
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Concert Tickets
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company is a total scam .. I went online & the tickets showed 4 for $136 each .. I agreed to this when it charged my credit card it..."
- "I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent. The box office stamped Void on the tickets. Also,..."
- "...I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."
- "False advertisement for their spooktacular event!..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."