Vivid Seats - This website charged me a $137 service fee for a $75 ticket
I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket.I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100.
I close the deal, expecting to pay that amount plus $30 in service fees. What ended up happening was that the company charged me an $137 service fee for a $75 ticket. I feel so used and am trying to get my money back because this is absurd.
I wish I would have been warned that the service fee is the price of another ticket before completing my transaction here.Please do not buy your tickets from here!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Felt ripped off
- This company
- Misrepesentation of sale
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Concert Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get..."
- "I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "False advertisement for their spooktacular event!..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."