Vivid Seats - This website charged me a $137 service fee for a $75 ticket
I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket.I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100.
I close the deal, expecting to pay that amount plus $30 in service fees. What ended up happening was that the company charged me an $137 service fee for a $75 ticket. I feel so used and am trying to get my money back because this is absurd.
I wish I would have been warned that the service fee is the price of another ticket before completing my transaction here.Please do not buy your tickets from here!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Felt ripped off
- This company
- Misrepesentation of sale
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Concert Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats...."
- "Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out,..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Just came to smile. Also the material was not as shown in their catalog. No return shipping label came with product. Contacted company through their chat line. They were of..."
- "False advertisement for their spooktacular event!..."