This company completely rips you off!I paid $289.77 for two tickets for the event and was sent a prepaid credit card valued at $154.56!
Thats a $135.21 up charge! That practice is called SCALPING! I contacted customer service to find out why on earth they would charge so much extra and they basically told me that they gave me that information when I purchased.
Um, they left out the part that they tag on over 40%!for awful customer service and for being completely stressed out when my ticket didn't arrive until the day before the event.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- To be able to purchase tickets online
What I disliked
- Attitude of customer service
- Being overcharged an insane amount
- Ripoff scam poor customer service no refunds
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..."
- "Wanted to purchase tickets for Andrea Bocelli in Las Vegas, Nevada - the concert is NOT sold out. I normally go with Ticketmaster.com and print out E-tickets but this time..."
- "I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket. I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100. I close the deal,..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I never received my order..."