Vivid Seats - Red Wing VS New Jersey Devils: Charged $845 in place of $336
Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished.I immediately pointed out the error but to no avail.
Tickets are still available in the same section and cheaper than $188.
It looks like this is done on routine basis by this site. Dont buy from them.
I complained to them as well as to the PayPal.
Vivid seats said they cannot do any thing as I clicked on the pay site to pay.They dont talk to me any more as I have opened a process through PayPal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped off not fairly treated unhelpful false advertising
- Illegally altered tickets
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order #6208414
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Hockey Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each..."
- "Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company. TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle. First: The price..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."