Vivid Seats - Red Wing VS New Jersey Devils: Charged $845 in place of $336
Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished.I immediately pointed out the error but to no avail.
Tickets are still available in the same section and cheaper than $188.
It looks like this is done on routine basis by this site. Dont buy from them.
I complained to them as well as to the PayPal.
Vivid seats said they cannot do any thing as I clicked on the pay site to pay.They dont talk to me any more as I have opened a process through PayPal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped off not fairly treated unhelpful false advertising
- Illegally altered tickets
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order #6208414
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Hockey Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get..."
- "Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out,..."
- "I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from TeeChip back on October 11, 2015. I finally got it on November 3, 2015. I filed a complain with TeeChip on Nov 3 and have..."
- "I purchased a remote start unit as a Christmas gift for my wife. I wanted to install the unit my self but they insisted I let them, as the installation..."