Vivid Seats - Red Wing VS New Jersey Devils: Charged $845 in place of $336
Very deceptive web site, I bought two tickets of $188 as shown on the site that became $845 by the time I finished.I immediately pointed out the error but to no avail.
Tickets are still available in the same section and cheaper than $188.
It looks like this is done on routine basis by this site. Dont buy from them.
I complained to them as well as to the PayPal.
Vivid seats said they cannot do any thing as I clicked on the pay site to pay.They dont talk to me any more as I have opened a process through PayPal.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped off not fairly treated unhelpful false advertising
- Illegally altered tickets
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Order #6208414
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Hockey Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..."
- "I have repeatedly called FANDANGO support in an effort to resolve a Double billing charge. If the same happens to you, here's what to expect. Your first step will be to contact..."
- "I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats...."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."
- "Same thing happened to us, just now. Called Netgear (it's been about a month or two out of warranty, NEVER had any issues with it, until now). They said it..."
- "I bought a leather sofa with 5 year extended warranty after a year leather starting fading. Contacted their warranty deptt but never had any person that can come and see..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."