Update added by user Jun 15
I received my tickets late.In addition, they didn't provide the whole package.
They only gave me the wristband.Absolutely acceptable!!!!
Original review posted by user Jun 14
I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets.Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website.
What I'm pissed about is the fact that they state that it's a 100% guarantee but I never received my EDC box, they just sent me the wristband. I didn't pay over $800 for just the *** wristband. In addition to that, they sent me an email last week stating that I will receive my tickets on June 13th in which I paid $30 for one day shipping.
One ticket came 2 days late, the second ticket came 3 days late, and all of this happen the week of my event.Extremely dissatisfied with their service, poorly constructed, and they are just here to *** you over.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Availability of tickets
What I disliked
- Fees were excessive and unjustified
- Misleading website
- No customer service
- I did not like the high service fee
You May Also Like
- "A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of..."
- "Wanted to purchase tickets for Andrea Bocelli in Las Vegas, Nevada - the concert is NOT sold out. I normally go with Ticketmaster.com and print out E-tickets but this time..."
- "I bought tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert in New Jersey, and I was super excited because they are my favorite band and helped me through so much. I..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."