Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue.I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future.
Get rid of your so customer service agents who only say ;"All Sales Are Final". They do nothing for disabled seating and are simply there to collect money. Use another ticket agency like SeatGeek or whatever. just don't use Vivid seats.
Furthermore, they dropped my call and i had to call again. I was later transferred to a supervisor and he was also unfamiliar with the venue.
They just pass the buck to someone else.Vivid Seats really needs to take inventory on how and who runs their customer service because i'm taking my money elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "This company is a total scam .. I went online & the tickets showed 4 for $136 each .. I agreed to this when it charged my credit card it..."
- "I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket. I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100. I close the deal,..."
- "We bought a black sofa and love seat from Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009. We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan with MFS (Montage..."
- "FAKE *** LOUIS VUITTON. What a joke. I'll be hounding them for a full refund. Do not ever rent from them. Pathetic. They could have sent at least a replica..."
- "At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."