Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue.I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future.
Get rid of your so customer service agents who only say ;"All Sales Are Final". They do nothing for disabled seating and are simply there to collect money. Use another ticket agency like SeatGeek or whatever. just don't use Vivid seats.
Furthermore, they dropped my call and i had to call again. I was later transferred to a supervisor and he was also unfamiliar with the venue.
They just pass the buck to someone else.Vivid Seats really needs to take inventory on how and who runs their customer service because i'm taking my money elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..."
- "Horrible does not begin to my experience with this company. TLDR; Go to the venue. Go to a different site. Do whatever you can to avoid this cycle. First: The price..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "This is an unexpected fortune. They are in a little bit of danger of being held accountable for the reliability of Borealis Face Cream.This is why it's so urgent to..."
- "At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication..."
- "I am very disappointed in this company allowing obscene, disrespectful people to represent them in a public space. Michelle Bozeman uses public posts of FB to advertise their products and..."
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."