Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue.I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future.
Get rid of your so customer service agents who only say ;"All Sales Are Final". They do nothing for disabled seating and are simply there to collect money. Use another ticket agency like SeatGeek or whatever. just don't use Vivid seats.
Furthermore, they dropped my call and i had to call again. I was later transferred to a supervisor and he was also unfamiliar with the venue.
They just pass the buck to someone else.Vivid Seats really needs to take inventory on how and who runs their customer service because i'm taking my money elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought two tickets on October 29, 2016 for the Adele concert in the amount of 724 dollars. Make the 5 hour drive to Atlanta to see her and our..."
- "Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out,..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "FAKE *** LOUIS VUITTON. What a joke. I'll be hounding them for a full refund. Do not ever rent from them. Pathetic. They could have sent at least a replica..."
- "i took my vehicle to this shop due to check engine light coming on. i had checked all my fluids prior to driving 10 minutes to the shop. when i..."
- "We bought a black sofa and love seat from Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009. We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan with MFS (Montage..."