I'm not exactly sure how I wound up on Vivid Seats when purchasing these pair of ACDC tickets online, back in March, as a birthday present to myself.If I'm not mistaken, Ticketmaster directed me to Vivid Seats dot com and this is where it got fraudulent.
I was charged $652 for a pair of tickets thinking it must be worth that much if its ACDC, and on the field at Dodger Stadium close to the stage, right?
Then I realized that I had inadvertently selected "Special Delivery". This special delivery meant I basically had placed my tickets on will call, but to my dismay its an actual person waiting inside the stadium with my tickets that after countless minutes of trying to locate the guy day of show, handed me my tickets through one of the gates entrances from the inside. This was not the end of it. When I got my actual tickets, each tickets' face value was $110, times 2, that's $220.
How how in God's name did they charge me $652? That is an over charge of $432!!!
I asked someone sitting next to me and they confirmed that they bought their tickets for about $110.They never said anything near $300 a ticket.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Service fee
- I did not like the high service fee
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vivid Seats Acdc Concert Tickets
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never been into sports or attend any events, nor have I ever purchaes tickets to any event before, But my husband loves sports and I decided to get..."
- "Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out,..."
- "I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "I ordered a Medium Brown San Mateo Sideboard Hutch Pecan Veneer Finish Price: $584.63 Sold by 1 Stop Electronics Center, Inc., however I had a sneaky suspicion and wanted to..."
- "Watch out when buying from joshhydler.com (joshhydler on Instagram.) I placed my order Sept. 24, 2016 for a simple necklace and the proceeds were supposed to be donated to a..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."