Vivid Seats - Over-charged for ACDC tickets

492 of 693 Vivid Seats reviews

I'm not exactly sure how I wound up on Vivid Seats when purchasing these pair of ACDC tickets online, back in March, as a birthday present to myself.If I'm not mistaken, Ticketmaster directed me to Vivid Seats dot com and this is where it got fraudulent.

I was charged $652 for a pair of tickets thinking it must be worth that much if its ACDC, and on the field at Dodger Stadium close to the stage, right?

Then I realized that I had inadvertently selected "Special Delivery". This special delivery meant I basically had placed my tickets on will call, but to my dismay its an actual person waiting inside the stadium with my tickets that after countless minutes of trying to locate the guy day of show, handed me my tickets through one of the gates entrances from the inside. This was not the end of it. When I got my actual tickets, each tickets' face value was $110, times 2, that's $220.

How how in God's name did they charge me $652? That is an over charge of $432!!!

Really!!!???

I asked someone sitting next to me and they confirmed that they bought their tickets for about $110.They never said anything near $300 a ticket.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Service fee
    • I did not like the high service fee
    • Service

Vivid Seats Acdc Concert Tickets
Review category
Tickets
review #707793

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vivid Seats? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
492 of 693 Vivid Seats reviews

2 days ago #1290875

You're an ***! Why would you think you can purchase amazing seats like that way after they went on sale for face value?!?! That's not Vividseats fault but your own for being so dumb! I bet you make $10 an hour too and think you can get floor seats for $100, huh?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.