Vivid Seats - Fraudulent Tickets

295 of 630 Vivid Seats reviews

I purchased tickets to a show and was denied entry at the show due to the tickets being fake/fraudulent.The box office stamped Void on the tickets.

Also, having a hard time getting my money back from VividSeats. They will not do anything until they have reached the person who sold the tickets to them!!!! How is that my problem. I purchased the 'fraudulent" tickets from vivid seats and vivid seats should refund my money.

Almost $400!!!!!!!!Please beware of purchasing tickets through this company!!!!1

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vivid Seats Kinky Boots Tickets
Review category
Tickets
review #801354

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vivid Seats? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
295 of 630 Vivid Seats reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 23 #1188882 Bakersfield, California, United States

Hello. I was sold fraudulent tickets to a Justin Bieber concert (don't judge it was for my kids). The tickets didn't work and I had to buy new ones from Reputable agency which was on the premises. They said this happens all of the time. I'm so upset that I'm takthing action tht I think you will want to be a part of. Strength in numbers. Would please contact me at bsd0519@gmail.com 310-666-7760
Thanks!

1 0 Reply

Mar 17 #1129116

Here is a tip, as I have had something similar happen to me.
When you purchase tickets from someone/third party, get their name and also remind them to make sure they take the offer off from anyplace else they may have listed it. In my case, I bought a ticket (hard ticket...not eTicket) from someone who purchased them from someone else. That person also listed it on Ticketmaster resale. If someone purchases the ticket from Ticketmaster resale, they will cancel the hard ticket and issue a new one to that person...voiding the old one. Lesson learned.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vivid Seats.
Filing a new complaint about
×