Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out, after they pinged my credit card with processing charges, they decided that someone else would receive my tickets and I would get nothing except hassled and virtually yelled at by the online chat customer service representative "Angela." The site did not offer me anything in the way of compensation since they conveniently couldn't "find my account" information anymore. It locked me out and they double sold the tickets I ordered. I lost out on the tickets and to whoever got my football tickets - you owe me one (hundred dollars).
Moral of the story is, now they have my credit card information and I had to buy new tickets for a much higher price.
Overall, I'm severely disappointed and will continue to tell people about my experience on this site for as long as it runs. This is bad business practices and I feel completely wronged by their so called 100% service guarantee they boast of so proudly on their site. It's ridiculous and insulting that this site can get away with doing business like this because they are a "third party vendor."
P.S. The site has grammar and spelling errors which is honestly pathetic at this point.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service
You May Also Like
- "THEY STOLE MY MONEY, WASTED MY DAY AND RUINED MY FAMILY'S CHANCE TO HAVE SOME FUN. PLEASE STAY AWAY AND WARN YOUR FRIENDS. I Tried to purchase 4 tickets for..."
- "I'm not exactly sure how I wound up on Vivid Seats when purchasing these pair of ACDC tickets online, back in March, as a birthday present to myself. If I'm..."
- "I recently was fraudulently charged over $450 to my credit card for some Rollings Stones tickets, and the person who stole my credit card information purchased them from Vivid Seats...."
- "I had booked and paid for a shuttle ride to BWI Airport three days prior to travel. I received two email confirmations of my reservation. JUST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE..."
- "Just purchased a 2013 Santa Fe. Now only did I have to wait a week before getting my car because they decided to put the car up for sale..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."