Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out, after they pinged my credit card with processing charges, they decided that someone else would receive my tickets and I would get nothing except hassled and virtually yelled at by the online chat customer service representative "Angela." The site did not offer me anything in the way of compensation since they conveniently couldn't "find my account" information anymore. It locked me out and they double sold the tickets I ordered. I lost out on the tickets and to whoever got my football tickets - you owe me one (hundred dollars).
Moral of the story is, now they have my credit card information and I had to buy new tickets for a much higher price.
Overall, I'm severely disappointed and will continue to tell people about my experience on this site for as long as it runs. This is bad business practices and I feel completely wronged by their so called 100% service guarantee they boast of so proudly on their site. It's ridiculous and insulting that this site can get away with doing business like this because they are a "third party vendor."
P.S. The site has grammar and spelling errors which is honestly pathetic at this point.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service
You May Also Like
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "Bought tickets this weekend for a football game. They gave me a confirmation number, let me create an account, and put my credit card information into their site. Turns out,..."
- "Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue. I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future. Get rid of your so..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I've buy a few dresses but thay are not as the seem smh DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THEY DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I SPENT 100 and..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "This signed block of stamps, allegedly signed by Edwin Aldrin AKA Buzz Aldrin is now listed on eBay, and based on an online opinion from a reputable authentication firm, came..."