Union City, California

I placed an online order almost a month ago with The Vitamin Shoppe for pickup at a local store. The order did not show online as having completed, so I called customer service. The customer service agent at first told me she saw no record of the order, then later confirmed that it had completed. She said I would receive an email when the item was available for pickup.

Related: Vitamin Shoppe - WORST Customer Service EVER!

Almost a month later I have yet to receive any email notification of availability for pickup. I have called three times. The first time, a week later on a Friday, I was told it would be in by the next the next Monday and I would get a email notification. No email notification.

A week after the first call to customer service I called again and was told the item had been back ordered and was still at the warehouse to be delivered to the local store. Again the agent told me I would receive an email notification when the item was in-store.

Still no notification. I called customer service today and was told the item was cancelled because I never came to pick it up. So now, after almost a month of waiting I still have no order, and no explanation as to why. Be careful when ordering from The Vitamin Shoppe.

Review about: Salus Haus Floradix Iron Plus Herbs 17 Fluid Ounce.

I didn't like: Customer service the price also was rather high.

2.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vitamin Shoppe?

Comments

My issue was not resolved by receiving the product. However I was not charged for the order. In that it was a pick-up at the local store, I was due to pay only when I picked it up.