VitaGlo - TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS

4 of 161 VitaGlo reviews

I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem.The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product.

I emailed and got no answer. I called and the owner kept talking over me and interrupting. I said he needed to be more customer service oriented. HE HUNG UP ON ME.

I called back and started explaining the discrepancy which also involves his website and he said ' I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR ALL THIS , JUST GET TO THE PROBLEM". The problem, sir, is you don't appreciate your customers.

I should have read the reviews first.You have a horrible reputation and it is most deserved.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Prescription Services
Insurance Plans Acceptance

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being treated horribly by the owner
    • Being hung up on
    • Being disrespected
    • Being interrupted

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Garden Of Life Raw Protein
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #942398

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with VitaGlo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 161 VitaGlo reviews

Dec 19, 2016 #1257747 Denver, Colorado, United States

I called a week ago and they said they "thought" it shipped and would call me back. They never did so I called back this week and let him know they didn't return my call. He rudely said "Are you done complaining yet.... I'm not going to keep talking to you until you're done complaining." I asked if they were always so rude to customers. He replied that he wasn't going to listen to me complain and to send an e-mail if I had questions then hung up on me. It's been two days shy of a month since I placed my order.
It's sad to see such unhappy and miserable people in the world. The owner of this company clearly doesn't value the people who pay his way and obviously in the wrong business. His behavior will catch up to him.

0 0 Reply

Dec 19, 2016 #1257794 Southampton, Pennsylvania, United States

This guy is the owner and he needs to go away and take his pitiful business with him. I will never place another order with this company. If you want to be treated as a valued customer, use Jet.com. They know how to treat people.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about VitaGlo.
Filing a new complaint about
×