Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Update by user Jul 10, 2013

Good news the case is resolved!I got my refund and I got an email for all of you to send your complaints too.

After the BBB Claim I got an email from Bobby who seemed to really want to resolve the problem. Despite their difficulties managing customer service he was easy to deal with.

I know you'r frustrated but be kind and I'm sure you'll be able to work it out too.His contact is bobby@vitasupply.com

Original review posted by user Apr 11, 2013

I ordered 4 month small kitten advantage from Vitasupply and received 4 month medium dog advantage on the 29th.5 unreturned messages and a number of unresponsive emails later it is now the 11th of the following month.

Their telephone goes to an automated system and they don't respond to emails.

So I'm out $40 and my pets don't have their flea meds, it's really as simple as that, but since this site is asking for more words I'll leave you with the beginning of the US constitution until this hits 100 words.Thank you.

"We the People of the United States..."

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $38
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vita supply?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.