Vista Bmw Coconut Creek - BMW COCONUT CREEK ONLY CARES ABOUT SALES
This is the worst car dealership the manager Alex is cocky, they allowed me to leave there dealership after they "verified" my insurance on a 2015 328i lease (which they didnt do) so my insurance was inadequate before i left and before i was even brought back to the finance room, and a year later the car was in a total loss and they are saying because i never had 100/300 insurance the gap is void!i then did another lease car and they allowed me to leave with the same *** *** coverage as before that is inviolation of there lease contract.
And now i am paying interest on this $12,000 that i owe BMW Financial due to the depreciation of the 2015 BMW 328i that i was financed for. What is the point of having my insurance company fax over proof of insurance and VISTA reviewing it knowing its wrong and doesn't meet there contract standards and not correcting it before i walk out the dealership. I was in void of the contract before i signed after i signed and they still allowed me to leave without mentioning it or stating that i was in breach of the contract due to "26.
Default and Remedies" for not having the required insurance.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Vista coconut creek
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I'm 8 1/2 mos pregnant and couldn't hold it anymore while shopping off the Atlantic Blvd and powerline rd store in pompano beach, FL and every stall had no toilet..."
- "I think this speaks for itself ..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."