Coconut Creek, Florida

This is the worst car dealership the manager Alex is cocky, they allowed me to leave there dealership after they "verified" my insurance on a 2015 328i lease (which they didnt do) so my insurance was inadequate before i left and before i was even brought back to the finance room, and a year later the car was in a total loss and they are saying because i never had 100/300 insurance the gap is void!i then did another lease car and they allowed me to leave with the same *** *** coverage as before that is inviolation of there lease contract.

And now i am paying interest on this $12,000 that i owe BMW Financial due to the depreciation of the 2015 BMW 328i that i was financed for. What is the point of having my insurance company fax over proof of insurance and VISTA reviewing it knowing its wrong and doesn't meet there contract standards and not correcting it before i walk out the dealership. I was in void of the contract before i signed after i signed and they still allowed me to leave without mentioning it or stating that i was in breach of the contract due to "26.

Default and Remedies" for not having the required insurance.

I didn't like: Vista coconut creek.

Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss NOT VERIFYING INSURANCE BEFORE LEAVING DEALERSHIP ALLOWING ME TO LEAVE WHEN I WAS IN BREACH OF CONTRACT / $12000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Vista Bmw Coconut Creek?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion