Vision Woodworks Deck Building Service Review from Denver, North Carolina
In January I contracted with Mike Struble, owner of Visionwoodworksnc, to rebuild my deck and add a carport. After paying him $4575 for materials, it's now 4 months later and my deck is demolished, but no replacement has been built, despite numerous promises on his part to complete the project
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- " Deliveries from laser ship have been terrible. I have had them left on my sidewalk in the rain, yesterday I stopped a laser ship employee from placing a..."
- "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...."
- "Ordered 3 Large 2 Topping Pizza's for my family. One of the pizzas had holes through the pizza like it had seen the floor and someone made an attempt..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."