Denver, North Carolina

In January I contracted with Mike Struble, owner of Visionwoodworksnc, to rebuild my deck and add a carport. After paying him $4575 for materials, it's now 4 months later and my deck is demolished, but no replacement has been built, despite numerous promises on his part to complete the project

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vision WoodWorks?

Comments

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #1225120

After all the hassle.

Job was fixed and client paid the portion of the contract.

robin.lawrence

We were scammed by Mike as well in Denver, NC and we are taking action into making sure this scam artist does not do this to anyone else.If you are willing to speak out on this, we are going to be on Action 9 (WSOC) and WBTV on Your Side.

Please reach out to me by either call/text at 7048077740 or rmlaw8@gmail - We need others that have been a victim of his to speak up and help us make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else. Thank you!

fed up
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1184205

Yeah, he got 8,000 from me, overcharged the agreed price, his crew screwed up my fence and gate.He promised to fix it and said he had "fire all his people".

All promises and no follow through. I ask for a partial refund to hire someone else to fix it and no response since. He deleted all his internet presence due to all the bad reviews coming in.

He's no longer on thumbtack and had to delete the business fb page as well.It's beyond frustrating

to fed up Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1199722

I had a similar experience with Mike.I paid him a deposit in March to install a fence and still don't have one.

There are a handful of similar complaints on BBB's website. Don't give up fighting him.

I filed a report with the NC Department of Justice.I suggest you do the same.

to Anonymous Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1203195

Hi!Could you please post a link on where you filed the DOJ complaint.

I had the same problems, tried to let them go but it got worse as things are deteriorating on our property. Would like to file a complaint and/or lawsuit. Wondering if several of us sue jointly could we have enough clout to track him down.

Most recent post says he moved to FL.Ugh!

to Anonymous Denver, North Carolina, United States #1222540

Thank you!I am reaching out to all of his victims that have left reviews that hopefully justice will be served for us all.

to Anonymous Denver, North Carolina, United States #1222532

Please see my previous comments above and reach out to me ASAP, together we will take him down! Thanks!

to fed up Denver, North Carolina, United States #1222531