Vision Woodworks Deck Building Service Review from Denver, North Carolina

5 of 5 Vision WoodWorks reviews

In January I contracted with Mike Struble, owner of Visionwoodworksnc, to rebuild my deck and add a carport. After paying him $4575 for materials, it's now 4 months later and my deck is demolished, but no replacement has been built, despite numerous promises on his part to complete the project

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #842609

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vision WoodWorks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 5 Vision WoodWorks reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 04 #1222530 Denver, North Carolina, United States

We were scammed by Mike as well in Denver, NC and we are taking action into making sure this scam artist does not do this to anyone else. If you are willing to speak out on this, we are going to be on Action 9 (WSOC) and WBTV on Your Side. Please reach out to me by either call/text at 7048077740 or rmlaw8@gmail - We need others that have been a victim of his to speak up and help us make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else. Thank you! I am reaching out to all of his victims that have left reviews that hopefully justice will be served for us all.

fed up

Jul 12 #1184205 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Yeah, he got 8,000 from me, overcharged the agreed price, his crew screwed up my fence and gate. He promised to fix it and said he had "fire all his people". All promises and no follow through. I ask for a partial refund to hire someone else to fix it and no response since. He deleted all his internet presence due to all the bad reviews coming in. He's no longer on thumbtack and had to delete the business fb page as well. It's beyond frustrating

Aug 16 #1199722 Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

I had a similar experience with Mike. I paid him a deposit in March to install a fence and still don't have one. There are a handful of similar complaints on BBB's website. Don't give up fighting him. I filed a report with the NC Department of Justice. I suggest you do the same.

Aug 24 #1203195 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Hi! Could you please post a link on where you filed the DOJ complaint. I had the same problems, tried to let them go but it got worse as things are deteriorating on our property. Would like to file a complaint and/or lawsuit. Wondering if several of us sue jointly could we have enough clout to track him down. Most recent post says he moved to FL. Ugh!

Oct 04 #1222540 Denver, North Carolina, United States

0 0

Oct 04 #1222531 Denver, North Carolina, United States

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.