Since 11/ 2020 we have been trying to get the solar system up and running. It is now 7/16/2021 and we have gone through the following:
- Work crew coming and not wearing masks while walking through our house during COVID
-Work crew left bottles of urine in my driveway
Vision Solar LLC did not pick it up for 1.5 days.
And one of the reps asked how I know it was urine?
Did I sniff it?
- Received a call from Building Inspector informing us that the tiles need to be taken down as permits were not pulled and fees for the permits were paid with bounced checks.
- Tiles were taken down in early June and still, the town has not heard from Vision Solar LLC for the inspection.
- We are expected to make payments but are not receiving the service.
- Was informed that as I contacted the Attorney General, they will no longer speak with me.
So frustrating! We are just trying to do the right thing by the environment, but are having such a terrible time!
User's recommendation: DO NOT USE!!!
Location: Uxbridge, Massachusetts
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.