I went to this optician alone, i had dyslexia a learning disability.And was ripped off.
The manager Masu Asaria told me that i get a discount on the designer frame that it was the last one you could have it for £60.
I agreed then the staff lady Faiza Asaria took the measurement she said that it going to be £235 because i had a high eye prescription like myopia and astigmatism. They will have to make special thinned-down lens i was a bit confused they took all the cash from me and after 2 weeks i went to ask if they were ready they said no the lab is very busy. After the 3rd week i got the glasses the frame looked old it was a bit dusty so i cleaned it and i did not understand why the glasses where so expensive and i later found out that i was tricked by the opticians they mixed up the prices on the receipt charging me the full price for the designer frame. They wrote on the receipt...
frame £60 lens £175. I was not happy about this so phoned the optician the manager was very arrogant and threated me.
So i left it there i could not do anything who's going to listen to a poor person like me.People With disabilities Should Not Go To Vision Eyes Opticians!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Glasses And Lenses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I was introduced to Quay Australia Sunglasses last year and absolutely loved the sunglasses I was gifted and after two weeks they broke. The hinge broke on the side and..."
- "I *really* hate these guys. They are the WORST! Earlier this year I got my eyes checked by a new optometrist because my doctor that I had for years had..."
- "Americas best are the best at not keeping their word or delivering a good product in our experience. We feel robbed!!!! They do a terrible job at cutting the glasses...."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Please DO NOT buy anything from this deceitful company. They also have art dealers on the cruise ships who will force their way to charm you into buying their worthless..."
- "After 15 years, Muchomail.com announced that everyone.net had terminated its ISP services. For users like me, this meant losing access to years worth of information overnight, without an opportunity to..."
- "Direct your complaints if you wish to Jonathan Naylor who is making a living out of investing in old debt He buys your old debt from banks then years..."