London, England

I went to this optician alone, i had dyslexia a learning disability.And was ripped off.

The manager Masu Asaria told me that i get a discount on the designer frame that it was the last one you could have it for £60.

I agreed then the staff lady Faiza Asaria took the measurement she said that it going to be £235 because i had a high eye prescription like myopia and astigmatism. They will have to make special thinned-down lens i was a bit confused they took all the cash from me and after 2 weeks i went to ask if they were ready they said no the lab is very busy. After the 3rd week i got the glasses the frame looked old it was a bit dusty so i cleaned it and i did not understand why the glasses where so expensive and i later found out that i was tricked by the opticians they mixed up the prices on the receipt charging me the full price for the designer frame. They wrote on the receipt...

frame £60 lens £175. I was not happy about this so phoned the optician the manager was very arrogant and threated me.

So i left it there i could not do anything who's going to listen to a poor person like me.People With disabilities Should Not Go To Vision Eyes Opticians!

Review about: Glasses And Lenses.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $235
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vision Eyes Opticians?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion