I went to this optician alone, i had dyslexia a learning disability. And was ripped off.
The manager Masu Asaria told me that i get a discount on the designer frame that it was the last one you could have it for £60. I agreed then the staff lady Faiza Asaria took the measurement she said that it going to be £235 because i had a high eye prescription like myopia and astigmatism. They will have to make special thinned-down lens i was a bit confused they took all the cash from me and after 2 weeks i went to ask if they were ready they said no the lab is very busy. After the 3rd week i got the glasses the frame looked old it was a bit dusty so i cleaned it and i did not understand why the glasses where so expensive and i later found out that i was tricked by the opticians they mixed up the prices on the receipt charging me the full price for the designer frame. They wrote on the receipt... frame £60 lens £175. I was not happy about this so phoned the optician the manager was very arrogant and threated me. So i left it there i could not do anything who's going to listen to a poor person like me. This was a low-life thing they did.
People With disabilities Should Not Go To Vision Eyes Opticians!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Glasses And Lenses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "I had my ears pierced at Claires accessories just over 5 weeks ago.The earrings they used were made from stainless steel but the decorative ball at the front had small..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."