I went to this optician alone, i had dyslexia a learning disability. And was ripped off.
The manager Masu Asaria told me that i get a discount on the designer frame that it was the last one you could have it for £60. I agreed then the staff lady Faiza Asaria took the measurement she said that it going to be £235 because i had a high eye prescription like myopia and astigmatism. They will have to make special thinned-down lens i was a bit confused they took all the cash from me and after 2 weeks i went to ask if they were ready they said no the lab is very busy. After the 3rd week i got the glasses the frame looked old it was a bit dusty so i cleaned it and i did not understand why the glasses where so expensive and i later found out that i was tricked by the opticians they mixed up the prices on the receipt charging me the full price for the designer frame. They wrote on the receipt... frame £60 lens £175. I was not happy about this so phoned the optician the manager was very arrogant and threated me. So i left it there i could not do anything who's going to listen to a poor person like me. This was a low-life thing they did.
People With disabilities Should Not Go To Vision Eyes Opticians!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Glasses And Lenses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."