100% full Not resolved

I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later.First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that connects two lens fell apart due to it was not welded properly.

I complained to the web site and was told that manufacture will NOT be responsible for the defect nor will replace the defective frames as it passed 60 days replacement period. Because I wanted to reused the same lens which are quite expensive, I bought the same frame again.

Unexpected, it came apart again, this time only lasted 3 month, with the same issue - two lens fell apart.The web site refused to offer any replacement or compensation.

Review about: London Fog Glasses.

I liked: Prompt response.

I didn't like: Poor quality of the product.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vision Express Global?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Zenni Optical Sunglasses Review Zenni Optical "Ordered prescription sunglasses. Plastic frame lasted less than 6 months before it broke. Ordered 2 more of same frame since lenses were new. Received frames and determined lenses were cut..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Glasses broke Eyebuydirect "As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more