Vision Express Global - Visionexpressglobal.com - Carry Defective product of London Fog LF512
I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later.First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that connects two lens fell apart due to it was not welded properly.
I complained to the web site and was told that manufacture will NOT be responsible for the defect nor will replace the defective frames as it passed 60 days replacement period. Because I wanted to reused the same lens which are quite expensive, I bought the same frame again.
Unexpected, it came apart again, this time only lasted 3 month, with the same issue - two lens fell apart.The web site refused to offer any replacement or compensation.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Prompt response
What I disliked
- Poor quality of the product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- London Fog Glasses
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a pair of sunglasses and the side part of the sunglasses broke. I know that its a pair of affordable sunglasses. But wearing it once and the..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."