Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.0

Update by user Apr 15, 2022

Not good. Vizio ignores emails to corporate headquarters.

Update by user Apr 15, 2022

I have emailed Vizio corporate 2 times in the past 2 weeks and included a link to my review with no answer. Their failure to respond just shows how much they hold they hold their customers in contempt. I would say that they have a poor business model but in truth they apparently no business model other than to take the money run.

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2022

I can't believe that in today's connected world that communications would become so difficult. About 6 months ago, I purchased a Visio large screen LED TV.

It was good for 6 months. Then the screen went out and I lost audio. Then the horror story of Visio's poor support communications began. The TV was still within years warranty, so I went to the Visio website to get information what the problem might be.

I supplied the serial and model numbers and photos of the issue as requested. A week went by with no response from Visio support,I called the support line. The service person I spoke to never mentioned receipt of the requested information, never explained what the possible problem might be. Without my knowledge, the rep scheduled a delivery replacement TV and setup service which I was never made aware of.

Being that I figured that Visio was not going to address the issue due to their non-response for an explanation, I went and purchased a new TV and put the old one in the dumpster. Yesterday I received an email from Visio about an impending delivery which had an odd tracking number. So this AM I called Visio about what they were shipping to me. That's when I became aware that they were sending a replacement and providing a setup service.

Had Visio responded in a timely manner and said that a replacement and setup would be provided, I would be $400 better.

The rep I spoke to this AM said there was nothing she could do seeing that I had already disposed of the old TV. This would have NOT been done had Visio responded to my initial request about what the problem might have been.

User's recommendation: Buy Visio and expect questionable support.

Preferred solution: Refund AND apology.

Visio Cons: Too many to list.

Location: Unity, Pennsylvania