Hi, first of all never ever trust this company.They did the same thing to us.

Rhea Mapula (we don’t know if it’s her real name) called my husband and said we are qualified to apply in Canada our son was 6 months old that time and I remember her saying that we will be celebrating his birthday in Canada. We were asked to pay 100,000 PHP fee (we were assured that we can withdraw that money anytime if we are not satisfied with the service of Visa Simply or if ever our Visa would be denied) and work for the required documents, we were also asked to deposit 7000$ in the bank which we loaned from the bank in a very high interest. She said that they assure us that we would be leaving Philippines within one year and here we are our son is turning 5 this August still in the Philippines, lost our 100,000 as well as got into more loan as we had to pay so much interest to the bank. When we asked our money back they said they cannot give it back….

just like that? If they are truly serving people so what is it they do to us and other people? where is the justice ?

Maybe Duterte’s administration can do something to them, we got into an unforgettable trouble but at least other people will not have to face it.How can they easily cheat people and enjoy their life?

Review about: Visas Simply Canada Visa Service.

I didn't like: Unprofessionalism.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Visas Simply?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.