I used this company for several years, at the time I was pretty new to the internet and was under the impression I was getting a reasonable service from the company. I worked with them for about four years but it soon came clear that all the work and the sites they had produced for me were of a totally disgusting state, with coding created by school leavers off the street. Time and time again they produced shoddy work and time and time again I started to hear the same story "I have fired that developer and found a new one".
The final straw cam when they realise I was going to pull the plug on their company and they promised all sort of things, to produce me a free world class site. This never happened it took over 12 months for them to finally re build the pile of *** they originally made.
After they produced this , from my previous experience from this company I decided to have all of their work checked out. After using several companies to check the work, I was told the sites had been built with no frame work, were not mobile friendly and sub standard. I was also told the sites will probably be full of bugs.
After finally moving all my work away from Virtual staffing.net I could not find one web development company to do any further work on the web sites produced by Virtual-staffing.net All told me the same story "Im not prepared to work on that site it is so bad coding"
My advise to any one, don't try to save costs using an Indian company such as Virtual-staffing.net In the long run it will cost you.
I am presently having all of my web sites completely re built from scratch , a waste of four years!
The funny thing is this company still has my sites on their home page, which actually they never created now, as their version has been scrapped. They also have recommendations from me on their work which I never gave them authority to have.
Stay away from them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "IMPERIAL CRENSHAW CARWASH,3245 WEST IMPERIAL HWY., INGLEWOOD,CALIFORNIA 90303,PEARL ROCKETT and HER SON DANIEL ABUSE their workers. Also not even decent toilet or even drinking water. Constant yelling and screaming,..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."