I used this company for several years, at the time I was pretty new to the internet and was under the impression I was getting a reasonable service from the company. I worked with them for about four years but it soon came clear that all the work and the sites they had produced for me were of a totally disgusting state, with coding created by school leavers off the street. Time and time again they produced shoddy work and time and time again I started to hear the same story "I have fired that developer and found a new one".
The final straw cam when they realise I was going to pull the plug on their company and they promised all sort of things, to produce me a free world class site. This never happened it took over 12 months for them to finally re build the pile of *** they originally made.
After they produced this , from my previous experience from this company I decided to have all of their work checked out. After using several companies to check the work, I was told the sites had been built with no frame work, were not mobile friendly and sub standard. I was also told the sites will probably be full of bugs.
After finally moving all my work away from Virtual staffing.net I could not find one web development company to do any further work on the web sites produced by Virtual-staffing.net All told me the same story "Im not prepared to work on that site it is so bad coding"
My advise to any one, don't try to save costs using an Indian company such as Virtual-staffing.net In the long run it will cost you.
I am presently having all of my web sites completely re built from scratch , a waste of four years!
The funny thing is this company still has my sites on their home page, which actually they never created now, as their version has been scrapped. They also have recommendations from me on their work which I never gave them authority to have.
Stay away from them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Date of Incident - Multiple Days ( During May 2015) Client Number - +1.617.933.5480 TransTutors started a paid campaign to get questions. We participated in the program and was assured by the..."
- "These are photos of messages that I received from swift. Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting? I..."
- "I worked for Liberty Tax service in Palm Bay FL after taking their tax preparation course. After the course was completed, the franchise owner had mandatory training sessions for employees/future..."
- "I used this company for several years, at the time I was pretty new to the internet and was under the impression I was getting a reasonable service from the..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."