Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities
Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities.Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!!
Horrible customer service, and a huge pain to get spare parts. Over all low end cheap quality vanities, lot’s of chipped corners and even missing hardware. Felt completely exhausted by the end of it all, calling into their office to get help was a three ring circus trying to get to the right person. Seems like the quality of the vanity matched the quality of their service.
The seller was nice, it was this brand that is nothing but trouble IMO.Avoid.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Virtu Winterfell Double Sink Bathroom Vanity
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "I bought $100 worth of cat toys and dog snacks and by the time I made it to my car I realized I didn't pick up the fourth item to..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "This company sell higher end products at a premium price. I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."