Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities
Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities.Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!!
Horrible customer service, and a huge pain to get spare parts. Over all low end cheap quality vanities, lot’s of chipped corners and even missing hardware. Felt completely exhausted by the end of it all, calling into their office to get help was a three ring circus trying to get to the right person. Seems like the quality of the vanity matched the quality of their service.
The seller was nice, it was this brand that is nothing but trouble IMO.Avoid.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Virtu Winterfell Double Sink Bathroom Vanity
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Our aquaglass tub shower unit was installed in 2007 when our house was built. It has been fixed 3 times due to poor quality. Seems to want to crack..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 stools to test them for a possible large order for a restaurant. I'm also an interior designer. The stools arrived with no instructions. My..."
- "I recently ordered a Spa Cover on-line from Spa Cover Direct, a purported manufacturer of quality replacement spa covers. This firm stresses the need to adequately measure your spa to..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."