About 4 years ago I replaced all the CFLs in my house with these.The rep gave a presentation at a local restaurant.

My wife was eager for the change, thinking the CFLs might be exacerbating her seizures. Rep said they should last 25 years, and that if any bulbs failed we should return them to you for replacement so that they could evaluate the cause of failure. The packaging says they should last up to 22.8 years. After about 3 years, LED elements started going dark.

Turns out there's a 3 year warranty.

Viribright reluctantly replaced the 8 bulbs that had failed (out 30) with an improved model, but I had to pay to ship the bad bulbs back to them.Since then, they've continued breaking down, and I have no recourse except to replace them.

Review about: Led Bulb.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Viribright?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Owner of No mar Tire Changers scratched my Rim! No Mar Tire Changers "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..." Read more Ascaso Factory - Ascaso coffee grinder. . . i-Steel no help from Tech Support Ascaso Factory "I purchased a used Ascaso i-Steel coffee grinder. It was a steal for only $180.00. Whenever I buy something used be it a car or a coffee grinder I clean..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more