Viribright - 20-year bulbs failing after 3, out of warranty
About 4 years ago I replaced all the CFLs in my house with these.The rep gave a presentation at a local restaurant.
My wife was eager for the change, thinking the CFLs might be exacerbating her seizures. Rep said they should last 25 years, and that if any bulbs failed we should return them to you for replacement so that they could evaluate the cause of failure. The packaging says they should last up to 22.8 years. After about 3 years, LED elements started going dark.
Turns out there's a 3 year warranty.
Viribright reluctantly replaced the 8 bulbs that had failed (out 30) with an improved model, but I had to pay to ship the bad bulbs back to them.Since then, they've continued breaking down, and I have no recourse except to replace them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Led Bulb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't..."