Viribright - 20-year bulbs failing after 3, out of warranty
About 4 years ago I replaced all the CFLs in my house with these.The rep gave a presentation at a local restaurant.
My wife was eager for the change, thinking the CFLs might be exacerbating her seizures. Rep said they should last 25 years, and that if any bulbs failed we should return them to you for replacement so that they could evaluate the cause of failure. The packaging says they should last up to 22.8 years. After about 3 years, LED elements started going dark.
Turns out there's a 3 year warranty.
Viribright reluctantly replaced the 8 bulbs that had failed (out 30) with an improved model, but I had to pay to ship the bad bulbs back to them.Since then, they've continued breaking down, and I have no recourse except to replace them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Led Bulb
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hercules tires were put on my motorcycle trike at 48,800. One tire wore completely bald with no tread, the other with a minor outline of a tread left. This was..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."