Crawley, England

Stay away from Virgin media if you are in a non cable area like myself.the broadband speeds are terrible, unstable, and if you are an avid online gamer like me, you will regret it.

There customer service is terrible. Refuse to acknowledge that I have never complained to them before today, yet they even sent me out a second router to try and solve the problem. If I have never complained, how did I get a better router? They are a joke, and have thrown all there resources at the cable customers, which is obviously good business for them, but us non cable customers are being shat upon.

They simply do not have the servers to cope with the non cable demand. They have failed to live up to there promise of supplying me with a good connection. BT can I come back please? All is forgiven.

Well at least if the twats at virgin allow me to leave.I have another 10 months on the damned contract

Review about: Non Cable Broadband.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Virgin Media?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion