Stay away from Virgin media if you are in a non cable area like myself.the broadband speeds are terrible, unstable, and if you are an avid online gamer like me, you will regret it.
There customer service is terrible. Refuse to acknowledge that I have never complained to them before today, yet they even sent me out a second router to try and solve the problem. If I have never complained, how did I get a better router? They are a joke, and have thrown all there resources at the cable customers, which is obviously good business for them, but us non cable customers are being shat upon.
They simply do not have the servers to cope with the non cable demand. They have failed to live up to there promise of supplying me with a good connection. BT can I come back please? All is forgiven.
Well at least if the twats at virgin allow me to leave.I have another 10 months on the damned contract
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Non Cable Broadband
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field. However not every reader on the internet is like that there..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."