Virgin America - Go for two coupon from purchasing Giants baseball ticket game
Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one.I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total was $1,119.00, i put my promo code.
my total is now $848, not even half off? people are buying this baseball tickets just to get this discount. Virgin america is a rip off.
i compare their "discount pricing" to cheapoair and travelocity and they are way cheaper..this airline sucks, will never do business again.i called customer service, took 40 minutes to talk to an agent and got hang up on, they said there was nothing they can do about it.
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fail adverstising
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Virgin America Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..."
- "Don’t rent a car from these swindlers. On 6 September 2016, I rented a car from Europcar at London Heathrow Airport. First - bait & switch: they said they can..."
- "Keller Williams of La Jolla now employes Barbara Bolla who was found to have taken part in beating up an elderly lady by a San Diego jury last December. See..."
- "I bought a slimming pills from this seller http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nixiao but I never get the items. He/she cheated my $100 (my hard earned money). Please be careful. He/she might have other account. April..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."