Conroe, Texas

2174 Barber Dr.

Port Colborne, Ontario

Canada, L3K 5V5

Phone: 905-834-5666

Within a few months deck developed a great deal rust (See pictures at www.MyVinylWorksCanada.com click "Pictures" button)

Initially, company agreed that was under warntee and said would replace. After a while called to see where it was and was told waiting on part. Never came, and company would not respond to phone messages, e-mail messages, messages through their contact form (See www.MyVinylWorksCanada.com for copy of e-mail exchange click "e-mail" button.

Filed Complaint through Better Business Bueau (BBB) in Canada. No Response.

Better Business Bueau (BBB) in Canada has rated company UNSATISFACTORY BUSINESS (See www.MyVinylWorksCanada.com for copy of letter from BBB)

Review about: Above Ground Pool Deck.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vinyl Works?

Comments

Mine rusted in the front of deck that faces the pool... tried to fix it myself!

Jason

I have the same vinyl deck from them and I too have the rust issues. But for me, the main problem is that the deck panels (the non-skid, high quality plastic panels you STAND ON) after 2 seasons already started to crack and split! I was told by "Trent" in numerous e-mails that they would ship me replacement panels for the deck...but that was in August and he never replied back to my e-mails.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with not only quality issues but customer service issues as well.

Also ticked
to Jason Taylor, Michigan, United States #627811

Was your issue ever resolved?

to Also ticked Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1339769

Mine was , I just kept calling Trent and they sent me a new deck because of rust issue