Vintage Motors LLC - Guyton, Georgia - Dishonest, Incompetent, Delusional Owner Duck Ripped Me Off - Stole My Motorcycle and Vandalized It...BEWARE...
Avoid this place at all cost. The completely incompetent and wholly dishonest and delusional owner - "Duck" has stolen my classic motorcycle and also in the end when I called and deliver my bike back to me - he informed me that he had vandalized/damaged my bike.
Over 5 months ago Duck promptly picked my bike up form my house to do what should have been a simple fix. He was supposed to get my bike in working order for me. He diagnosed the problem as the carbs (A job that should take a week at most) This was in late May.
In the middle of June Duck requested money for parts. I promptly paid him a deposit. In late July I had not heard anything from Duck - HE WILL NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU - COMMUNICATION WILL BE A 1 WAY STREET. I called him in late July - 3 months in - HE HAD THE BIKE 3 MONTHS...he said he didn't even have the parts...a problem with his supplier. I told him he could get the parts - cheap on E-bay delivered within 2 days. nope, he wouldn't take this advice.
Late August still, he has not touched the bike. I start calling him and tell him, DON'T DO THE WORK, just bring the bike back to me. I realize now this guy is a CLUSTER WASTE of my time. money, energy, and I just want my bike returned, and if he ever does do work - I will have no confidence in his dishonesty and incompetence....
So in late August I insist that he just returns the bike, He decides against my wishes that he is going to do the work anyway...and he will return the bike "Next Wednesday", NOPE...no bike no call...I call him - he goes out of town for a week...he'll have it back to me "Next Friday"...NOPE...
I tell him I am going to get the police involved...he says he has it "Up on the lift"...and on and on and on...LIES and Excuses...then HE FINALLY CALLS ME...not to tell me my bike is ready but THAT HE HAS DAMAGED MY CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE...What a CLUSTER WASTE!
Now he decides - against my wishes - (I just want the bike back) that he will get someone to put some touch up paint on my tank...and then he will return my bike...WTF...
It has been over 5 months - I am having to get the police and lawyers involved...and still this incompetent, delusional (Thinks he can repair motorcycle...not so much...) thief and liar has my bike...
Avoid this "Motorcycle Repair Shop At All Cost" - complete waste of time and he will ruin your motorcycle...steal your money and possibly your bike too...
Nominate for WORST PRETEND MECHANIC IN GEORGIA AND WOST CUSTOMER SERVICE...EVER...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."