Vintage Motors LLC - Guyton, Georgia - Dishonest, Incompetent, Delusional Owner Duck Ripped Me Off - Stole My Motorcycle and Vandalized It...BEWARE...
Avoid this place at all cost. The completely incompetent and wholly dishonest and delusional owner - "Duck" has stolen my classic motorcycle and also in the end when I called and deliver my bike back to me - he informed me that he had vandalized/damaged my bike.
Over 5 months ago Duck promptly picked my bike up form my house to do what should have been a simple fix. He was supposed to get my bike in working order for me. He diagnosed the problem as the carbs (A job that should take a week at most) This was in late May.
In the middle of June Duck requested money for parts. I promptly paid him a deposit. In late July I had not heard anything from Duck - HE WILL NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU - COMMUNICATION WILL BE A 1 WAY STREET. I called him in late July - 3 months in - HE HAD THE BIKE 3 MONTHS...he said he didn't even have the parts...a problem with his supplier. I told him he could get the parts - cheap on E-bay delivered within 2 days. nope, he wouldn't take this advice.
Late August still, he has not touched the bike. I start calling him and tell him, DON'T DO THE WORK, just bring the bike back to me. I realize now this guy is a CLUSTER WASTE of my time. money, energy, and I just want my bike returned, and if he ever does do work - I will have no confidence in his dishonesty and incompetence....
So in late August I insist that he just returns the bike, He decides against my wishes that he is going to do the work anyway...and he will return the bike "Next Wednesday", NOPE...no bike no call...I call him - he goes out of town for a week...he'll have it back to me "Next Friday"...NOPE...
I tell him I am going to get the police involved...he says he has it "Up on the lift"...and on and on and on...LIES and Excuses...then HE FINALLY CALLS ME...not to tell me my bike is ready but THAT HE HAS DAMAGED MY CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE...What a CLUSTER WASTE!
Now he decides - against my wishes - (I just want the bike back) that he will get someone to put some touch up paint on my tank...and then he will return my bike...WTF...
It has been over 5 months - I am having to get the police and lawyers involved...and still this incompetent, delusional (Thinks he can repair motorcycle...not so much...) thief and liar has my bike...
Avoid this "Motorcycle Repair Shop At All Cost" - complete waste of time and he will ruin your motorcycle...steal your money and possibly your bike too...
Nominate for WORST PRETEND MECHANIC IN GEORGIA AND WOST CUSTOMER SERVICE...EVER...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Motorcycle Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."